Become an Authorized Service Center
Benefits to becoming an ASC
The benefits of being a Lycoming Authorized Service Center span both new and current products and will grow as the program evolves. Currently the benefits include:
- Set yourself apart from your competitors by being an authorized Lycoming facility.
- Have access to product training only available to Authorized Service Centers.
- Have exclusive authorization to work on new Lycoming products such as the iE2 Engine Series and IO-233 LSA engine.
- Have the ability to sell products such as Lycoming's Echelon STC's which are available only through Authorized Service Centers.
- Benefit from marketing campaigns designed to steer customers to Authorized Service Centers.
Authorized Service Center FAQ's
Your questions might be answered in our comprehensive FAQ section
Lycoming is a market leader in today's piston aviation marketplace and is setting the standard for
future engine products, service and support. Innovative products like Lycoming's new electronic
iE2 Engine Series require service facilities to maintain higher levels of technical capability than
ever before. At the same time, customers are demanding higher levels of customer service. To
assure that Lycoming customers have qualified, trained, professional service facilities in the field,
Lycoming is launching its Authorized Service Center Network.
Read the complete invitation letter